Thursday, July 4, 2019

Wacko


I must really not have a taste for parody films or spoofs (even though Airplane! is an all time classic) because every time I sit down to try to enjoy one of these things, I end up either being bored out of my fucking skull or I want to shave my head and change my name to Crisco-Chris. I honestly have no idea what that name means, but the point I'm trying to sway you undead towards is that these films, for me at least, seem to never have a point or any relevance. I never find them funny and I just can't wait until the end credits so I can finally switch over to something that doesn't make me want to drink acid out of a car battery or shock myself with my wife's hair dryer while taking a shower. Wacko is loaded with absolutely horrendous jokes, poor timing, unbelievably annoying and over-the-top characters that all need to be offed at some point and some jackass wearing a giant pumpkin on his head as a costume for Halloween. All of this adds up to an equation with no real solution and me ultimately realizing that I'm still not that great at arithmetic. I feel like Wacko is actually worse than Saturday The 14th (comparatively) basically in the way that it felt like it was trying to hard to make the audience laugh at what was going on instead of setting the jokes up and then delivering. Again zits and zombies, it all comes down to taste-and I think it tastes like shit.

You'll die as you live with the flash of the blade.

          Pam is stuffing her bra. You already know what kind of girl she is.

Seems like pops was getting a sneak peak of his daughter in her undies. Eww.

The hell is up with this guy trying to see his daughter naked?

"Your father is a doctor-he kills people everyday!"

Oh hi, Billy Corgan! When's the Smashing Pumpkins reunion tour?

 Damn! I've got a hard case of lady in red here!

 I guess Gene Simmons had to get his start somewhere.

Stop wasting my time and get to the fucking exposition already.

Seriously, who has a miniature lawn mower in their locker. Especially a high school kid.

Yeah, you got a date with destiny. And a prison sentence for making out with a fifteen year old girl.

Mutant League Football wasn't something I was expecting here.

 Zits and zombies, if you're into spoof flicks with fucking terrible jokes that can't land any better than me trying to land my character in Pilotwings 64 with the hang glider, than go for it. Every other scene has an older man trying to get with a really young girl, or that dude that keeps trying to see his daughter with no clothes on. I just don't get it. Explain how that is supposed to be funny. It's not. Avoid at all costs unless you really dig these kinds of flicks or just have a sense of humor only an individual from an institute would enjoy. If you ask me, I'm sticking with either The Naked Gun series, Airplane!, or Slap Shot. No more shitty horror parodies for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment