Saturday, August 22, 2015

Home Sick





I always find it fun to blind buy a Synapse title or a Bill Moseley title because you really have no clue what to expect. And since this is both, I really didn't know if I was going to be into it or not but with the healthy additions of the lovely Tiffany Shepis and buckets and buckets of gib and some hardy brutal death scenes, you're in for a fantastic ride. I'd say my one and only complaint with this indie gore fest is that Bill Moseley's character "Mr. Suitcase" really should've been in it for much, much longer. 

Some gore and lesbian hookers.

"Would it be alright if I peed in your mouth?"

Bill Moseley is the shit.

Deicide, Morbid Angel, Zyklon, Soilent Green, Nile... I love all of those bands!

With that suit and bow tie, Mr. Suitcase looks like a demented Bill Nye the science guy.

So, is this where the band Bush got the idea for the album "Razor blade Suitcase"?

Looks like mom is dead.

I know Candice is on cocaine, but goddamn she has some serious issues.

Hammer Smashed Face!! 

Tim took bowling lessons for what reason exactly?

Now that's how it's supposed to look when someone gets chopped in half!

An arsenal that Left 4 Dead would be proud of.

Once again, I just wish Bill Moseley was in this film just a little bit more and I think it would be even better than it already is. Home Sick is fun, twisted and gory from start to finish and if your a fan of anything that I've mentioned about it in this post, go get a copy. The trailer doesn't do it justice. I watched it after I watched the movie and I'm happy to report that it doesn't really reveal a whole lot that happens in the movie. And that's fantastic. Who do you hate? Well, no one right now. Unless you don't like Home Sick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment