Thursday, November 11, 2021

Freddy's Nightmares-my first foray into reviewing a tv show

 


Like I said at the beginning of this video, I'm not one to really watch a whole lot of tv. My main substance with any kind of video violence are shitty horror and cult movies, particularly the ones that most people haven't heard about or don't give two good shits about. Either way, now is as good a time as any to start diving into the Freddy tv series from the 80's, especially since it seems like there's a wave of Youtubers and reviewers in general that are starting to gravitate towards reviewing episodes of some of their favorite shows and shows that no one seems to be talking about. It really doesn't seem like anyone has done any episodic reviews of Freddy's Nightmares because I looked high and low and the only thing anyone has ever uploaded about it are overall series overviews and random uploads of episode promos and trailers. 

That's really it.

So since I have every episode at my disposal, I decided it's my duty to watch and review the entire series and do episode reviews one by one. It's going to be a monumental task to go along with my huge list of movies I still want to make videos for, but I'm trying to stay busy-besides watching and raising my daughter of course. So stay tuned, zits and zombies-Freddy's gonna get'cha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment