Sunday, July 5, 2015

Vicious Sweet



Vicious Sweet is one of the four SOV horror films that are included in the American Gore Stories: Best of shot on Video compilation. As big of a fan of SOV as I am, this movie really, really didn't do much for me. I didn't even really take that many notes because, well, there really wasn't much to write down. It's pretty stupid, clumsy, boring, grating... lots of other words in that vein would fit it perfectly. The box art is actually cooler looking than anything that happens in the movie. And that's kind of sad.

 Damn, how long have they been making out? It's night already!

A shitty movie in a shitty movie. I dig it!

Everyone in this movie is a bunch of dicks so far.

I really like the soundtrack in this film. It's on the heavier side.

Been cheatin', boy?

This Tyler chick is such a bitch.

Captured!!

A flashback of a rental store? I miss those so.

This movie is actually getting somewhat deep. I'm surprised and impressed.

This wacko is her dad, isn't he?

All the flashbacks in this movie are weird.

"The only one keeping you prisoner is yourself. Your thoughts, your dreams and all that you do."

Ok, fine. The first half of the movie was stupid, boring, clumsy and grating. But about halfway through it actually starts to get a little deep and it sucks you in. You can feel it. And I really wasn't expecting that out of this movie. After the first half, I wasn't expecting it to be anything more than a waste of my time. But the message here is that the only thing holding you back from reaching your dreams is yourself. And that's not really deep. It's more profound than anything.   

No comments:

Post a Comment