Saturday, September 26, 2015

2nd Annual "31 Horrors in October" List



I didn't post my first list from last year because, well, I wasn't writing this blog last year. I started Cinema Slayer at the beginning of this year. And so far, I've loved developing my own way of taking notes, choosing films and learning about lots of other things in the horror community. I'd say it's almost as solid a community as the video game or the heavy metal community that I've been so proud to be a part of for pretty much my entire existence. They have given me a personal place to actually be a part of something instead of just hating and distancing myself from everyone (like I usually do). Because I really don't like people in general. Most people are idiots and I don't want to be involved in that. I've never fit in really very squarely anywhere growing up, so video games, metal and horror are my things and that's it. Yes, I don't like sports. They're a waste of my time. Here's my list for October 1rst-31rst that I will be watching everyday this year for Halloween and I just can't wait. Maybe I'll do mini posts everyday after the movie is over. We'll see.

The month of October:

1. Re-Animator (millennium edition)

2. Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

3. Hellraiser

4. Hellraiser 2

5. Curse 2

6. Suspiria

7. The Shining

8. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

9. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

10. Society 

11. Friday the 13th Part VII

12. Seven Doors of Death (the beyond)

13. Messiah of Evil

14. Criminally Insane

15. Killer klowns from outer space

16. Night of the Creeps 

17. Black Christmas (1973)

18. Waxwork

19. Pieces

20. Silent Night

21. Dawn of the Dead (1978)

22. Day of the Dead (Divx Velcro edition)

23. Skinless 

24. Castle Freak

25. Ginger Deadman 2: Passion of the Crust

26. Slime City 

27. Video Violence

28. Fright Night (1985)

29. Sledgehammer

30. Halloween (1978)

31. The Exorcist (1973)

There it is guys. If you have lists for October or certain movies you're going to watch to commemorate the spirit of Halloween, please leave them in the comments. I'd love to read them. Happy Tarman. Wait, Return of the Living Dead isn't even on my list. Oh well, whatever. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment