Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Bad Girls From Mars (VHS)


I find a lot of random reviews and channels on Youtube all the time, but a new recent favorite of mine is 80's Horror Central. This guy has a pretty amazing collection from what I've been able to see so far, and his reviews are all spot on. Highly entertaining stuff. One of the random ones that I've watched more than once so far is his take on Bad Girls From Mars. Damn it if this isn't one of the cheesiest movies for men from the 80's. Of course this was worked on by Fred Olen Ray who has made plenty of these schlock infested shelf grabbers, and they all have fantastic looking women who are well endowed. Which of course is the draw. In this one it's kind of a movie inside a movie-and the plot is paper thin being held together by pretty much every scene being lovingly padded by some beautiful woman's bare chest, which of course really is the reason to watch a film like this. A man made movie for men. I found this on VHS randomly at the same space that I find almost everything for a measly $1.99, and it's signed by one of the girls from the film. Whoever owned this before they traded it in probably met her at a convention or something and had her sign it. Pretty cool if you ask me. I wonder if he was able to motorboat her for free. That would be a story for his kids.

 I'm not closing my eyes for anything-I want to see boobies!

That's not Tony... that's a Ken doll in a plastic case.

You cigar chomping bastard-Tila wants the D!

Tila gets hung in her dressing room and all you care about is her tits. I'm with it.

  Who eats an alka-seltzer dry?!

Jesus that's a lot of lotion.

Emanuelle loves changing clothes and showing off in the back of a moving convertible. I'd get in an accident too. I have insurance.

 Anything to be Emanuelle's "little dick".

There's always time for office sex. Always.

  The Slipknot killer strikes again!

From cop to actor. It's his business to know.

If you're a man who loves seeing topless women in weird space costumes filming a movie in a movie, then track down Bad Girls From Mars. There is absolutely no redeeming entertainment value contained in this what-so-ever, but there doesn't have to be. The acting is abysmal, the script was written by a sixteen year old boy that has had acne for the last couple of years and the production value is as if I built the set for this in my garage for $100. But that's the appeal for a Fred Olen Ray flick, and I wouldn't have it any other way. By the by, one of the girls is hung from the ceiling by a literal film strip and there's a scene where Emanuelle is walking up some steps in someones living room (with her boobs a' bouncin') and there's a "boing-a-boing" sound effect that accompanies it. Brilliant. Sheer brilliance.    

No comments:

Post a Comment