Wednesday, September 27, 2017

No "31 Horrors of October" this year


Zits and zombies, I've had a terrible head cold for the few past days. Now, I know that's no excuse for what I'm about to tell you but...

Unfortunately, I just straight up will not be able to do my annual "31 Horrors of October" this year. Hold on, let me blow my nose. Give me a minute.

You see, working at a railroad is crazy in and of itself, but my schedule is just so all over the place that there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to watch a film everyday and write a short quip about it for the whole month of October. It's just not going to happen.

What I can do for you pus-bags however is make a list of recommendations for you all to ingest on the daily for the hallowed time of Samhain. And of course I will keep trudging out my usual review output whenever I can. 

Thank you for listening (or reading-whatever) and hopefully my schedule next year around this time will yield unto me more time to be able to bring the horrors of October back.

Make sure that brain drill has some new AA's in it. You can't half-ass a lobotomy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment