Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Jackhammer Massacre


When I put my post together for Monster Man, I knew I would get around to watching Jackhammer Massacre again so I could take some notes. At first sight, you wouldn't really expect this to be so dark and full of self loathing. But it is. This film has a lot of fucking drug abuse contained within, and I would not recommend this to anyone that knows someone that has a problem like Jack does. This guy is over the top. Although, with all of the documentaries I have watched over the years about drugs and crack dens and really bad shit like that, I guess how Jack acts in Jackhammer Massacre really isn't to far from reality. That's one of the main points I wanted to bring up about this film-it's not really "horror" per-se'. It's just about some dude who is a successful business man that ends up getting caught up in some really bad shit doing crack, meth, weed and a bunch of other bad things that would cause one to go off in a downward spiral. And Jacks' in the middle. And he kills everyone with a jackhammer. Awesome.  

I never thought I would see a drug hustlin' version of Lorenzo Lamas.

 "If you go to jail, my buddies there will fuck you. Then they'll cut you."

Jackhammer to the face!

That viper is sick.

Who the hell lifts weights outside?

Let's get lit, motherfucker.

Don't take that quarter, Jack.

Riches to rags-the story of a hopeless addict.

Does Jack look ok to you?

The technicolor yawn-presented to you by Quaker Oatmeal!

 Mother of God, his arm is infected.

I can't even lie... getting killed by a jackhammer would be pretty fucking brutal.

Even lesbians bitch at each other.

Jackhammer sodomy. Bobbie doesn't need a colonoscopy now if she ever needed one.  

It amazes me how quickly Jack falls apart to the point of being so badly addicted that he just starts living in some really beat up, rusted out tool warehouse. All he wants is a hit. That's it. But, people keep getting in the way and he keeps slaughtering them with that jackhammer. And the ghost of his friend Mike keeps egging him on, telling him that they have to die. Yeah, they do have to die. Every single one of them. Even his sister Tori tries to help him, but he has to kill her too. All I can say is is that Jackhammer Massacre should be used as a tool to help kids and teens stay off drugs. Maybe this movie should be played in grade schools during the D.A.R.E. program. Don't mix rocks and power tools-because people will die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment