Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Halloween/Youtube channel

 
 
Hey guys, I won't be posting about any movies this weekend because I've been enjoying the shit out of watching the Halloween blu-ray collection from start to finish. In the last two days I've already made it halfway through the whole series of films, and I have to say so far that even though the 10 disc blu-ray set has a lot less extras and special features, I could care less. I'm having a blast! Especially since before I received my set, I had only seen the first three Halloweens and that's it. Yeah, I know. I'm lame, what are you gonna do.
 
Oh, by the way. I started a Youtube channel as a supplement to go along with this blog as sort of a side thing to see if it goes anywhere or not. Even if it doesn't, It'll still be fun anyways!  Here's the trailer guys, hope you enjoy it.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment