Monday, June 1, 2015

Billy Club


Right from the beginning, I really wasn't even interested in watching this movie, let alone knowing it was even on Hulu Plus or Amazon Instant Video. Just the cover art and the name make it look and sound dumb. And mostly, it is. And the only reason I even bothered with it is because my horror buddy Steve at work told me he watched it recently and that he thought it was a pretty shitty mix of "The Sandlot meets Curse on Blanchard Hill." Goddamn, that movie never dies off, does it? Just go away. I feel like that movie to me is as Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde is to the Angry Video Game Nerd. Once you watch it or play it, it haunts you for the rest of your pathetic life.

 Some guy is watching kids play baseball on a camera while he makes a nailed bat in a woodshed. Oooooooookkkkk.

A horror villain in catcher's equipment? Fucking hilarious!

I think someone is a little to obsessed with the game of baseball.

So many stupid sex jokes.

Playing baseball at 2am is the last thing I would want to do.

Really? Who gets a baseball bat shoved down their throat?

Switching cd's while driving. Those were the days.

Did that baseball bat really just have a bayonet in it??

I've never gotten overly excited about mini golf... EVER.

The last place I would expect to find random billy club drawings would be on the under side of a bed in a cabin.

Sweet Jesus, he ate a whole bag of shrooms!

Yeah, lobbing some guy's head off with a baseball bat is so realistic.

   And there you have it. You don't even really need to watch this movie because I pretty much just spelled out everything for you in all of the sentences above. If you do watch it, well have fun. I'll never be watching this film again. I also don't understand how this piece of shit made it to dvd and blu-ray, but I don't really care because I'm not going to buy a copy anyways. I just wonder what's next for the sports horror scene? A mutant football that eats people? A talking tennis ball with a mohawk that loves ketchup? A zombie hockey player that hits slapshots right into peoples faces and then they explode????? Who knows. I hope none of those movies are real.

No comments:

Post a Comment