Monday, June 29, 2015

Scare Zone


Scare Zone is a Halloween horror flick that I've been wanting to check out for quite some time now. I found out that it's on Amazon Instant and Hulu Plus recently and I just plunged right into it when I had the spare time. I'm pretty glad I did. I found out that it's on dvd on Amazon as well. "A great popcorn movie"- yes! I completely agree. It does have a balancing issue however with the overall tone at feel of the film, but that's something I'll get to later.

 The house reminds me of the house in Saw II.

All the guys look like douches and the chicks all look cute. What a shocker.

Margo has some fantastic looking breasts.

This haunted house is very well thought out and there are some cool, gory and sick rooms in this place.

That baby bat just peed on everyone!

It would be fun to work for a haunted house, wouldn't it?

That's a really cool death costume!

Sommer is such a bitch!

I don't know if I'd be able to have sex in the middle of a haunted house where nothing is setup for the night.

Please kill Sommer.

Death comes ripping!

Is that beer called "killer lite"?

Claire has some serious psychological issues.

Damn, this movie got really fucking dark all of a sudden.

I had fun with this film. But somewhere in the middle it turns really, humanly dark and it just throws you off. It comes pretty much almost out of nowhere and from that point on it keeps bouncing back and forth from being really psychologically messed up to a horror comedy and then back again. It really doesn't detract from anything in the movie, it just really takes you out of the feeling of wanting to laugh at the dumb acting and dialogue to having your mouth fall open from watching Claire cut herself with a hot razor. It's just unbalanced. But I do recommend this movie if you want a straight up haunted house Halloween movie. Dig it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment