Monday, August 10, 2015

Fear Clinic



I didn't know that this film was derived from a web series of the same name until after I finished the movie and started watching the behind the scenes clips on my dvd copy. I'm going to have to look that up online when I can and get into that because I'm sure that the web series probably is as just as interesting as the film itself. But it won't have Corey Taylor. Or Robert Englund. But who cares. It's still probably be awesome. The idea behind this whole series and movie is pretty interesting. A therapist invents this thing called the "fear chamber" and he can use it to guide his patients through their fears and phobias so they can't and won't be afraid of them any longer. I like that concept. It's something I've never heard of in a movie before.

 Totally immersive exposure therapy through this machine that connects to the fear sector of the brain. Very interesting.

Well, I'd jump if an imaginary gunman shot at me with an AK out of my closet as well.

 Is that Corey Taylor?

The doc looks terrible... how long was he in that hot tub?

"Sexy bitches are my favorite kind of bitches!"

Fear waste? What?

Damn doc. I thought you would make it.

Blake's getting angry son.

Corey Taylor, jamming to Slipknot, on a cassette tape in his car. It can't get any better.

Sarah got Blake to talk. Awesome!

For a stick figure, Kaley has a pretty rockin' body.

That twist with Blake was interesting.

Most of the time, I can see twists come way before they happen in a movie. Not this time. I actually didn't expect what happened to happen and I can't tell you. If you're interested in seeing this flick, go buy the dvd or blu. I don't want to ruin it for you because that would just take all of the fun out of seeing this film. Do it for Corey. Do it for Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment