Saturday, August 22, 2015

Tetsuo: The Bullet Man





I looked up some info about what Tetsuo: The Bullet Man derives from. And apparently it's a manga in Japan. So that's that and I don't care much for that. But I found out that it was a manga after I watched this flick and now it makes much more sense as to how off Tetsuo is. Apparently it's the third in a trilogy as well with the other two being Tetsuo: The Iron Man and Body hammer. Am I wanting to watch the other two after sitting through Bullet Man? No, not at all. I'd say about 98% of this film is shaky cam beyond shaky cam and quite frankly, it gave me a fucking headache. The story and concept are pretty cool, but all the frantic shaky cam just killed it for me.

The most run down doctors office I've ever seen.

He looks kind of young to be this guy's dad.

His son was run over because....?

Your wife has a point son. It's time to Frank Castle it up.

Is he changing into a giant machine or something?

Anthony blasted that car into swiss cheese motherfucker!

Finally, he's changing.

Everything is more fun with an underground cavern!

Mitsue was in on it as well. I'm not to surprised I guess.

Anthony can't even kill himself. That sucks.

I pretty much said everything I wanted to say about Tetsuo: The Bullet Man in the beginning paragraph. The story and concept are cool enough, but the editing and the cinematography just ruined it for me. If I could actually tell what the hell was going on during the film, I probably would have enjoyed it a lot more. As it is though, the only thing I'll continue to enjoy with someone named Tetsuo in it will be Akira. Good day. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment