Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hellhole (Escape from Hellhole)

I didn't even know this is what happened until I started watching Hellhole for you guys here on Cinema Slayer, but this isn't the 80's trash film that I thought it was going to be. I was betrayed. Lied to. Lead on. Tricked in. You get the point. The movie on dvd that I actually bought is Escape from Hellhole which is a completely different film. And that makes me angry and sad at the same time because it feels like I fell for false advertising. Dumb me. The movie I did end up watching however was just kind of slow and weird and just conveyed a sense of unnecessary depravity. It's a film that goes all the way with prostitution and human trafficking without even actually saying that's what it is. You have to figure that out on your own. Oooh, a puzzle. Not really. For the first 25 minutes it felt like this film was going nowhere and was really ready to turn it off, but something kept making me watch anyway. Maybe it was my insomnia. Maybe it was because I was bored. Who knows.

Pervert. Peeping tom. Whatever.

Probably the worst story build up ever put on celluloid.

Dear Lord the music. (puts a plastic bag over my head)

What a couple of sleazy motherfuckers.

"Do you think she's a virgin?"

This music is so out of place, I can't stand it.

Dat cocaine though.

  Yeah, hit a woman. You're a real man now.

Fat henchmen never do their jobs properly.

A women's slave camp where they are tortured and whipped for not listening to M.G. Ok. Time to get out my 12 gauge.

Try and act like a human?! How can you say that in a place like that?!

A very slow and unenthusiastic walk down the aisle. It's so touching.

The number 18 is on fire. A bunch of women are dancing around it. One of them hasn't shaved their armpits in a while. She also slits her own wrists and stabs herself in the stomach. This concludes my sanity being relevant.

I truly wish that this was the movie that I thought it was because of the cover on the dvd that I bought, but it isn't. I was duped. The movie I did get, however, was just really something I didn't really need to sit through. Escape from Hellhole just should be buried somewhere off the east coast and forgotten about for the rest of time. No good can come from watching this film other than questioning your own morality and principles as a man. And yes, my sanity has become irrelevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment