Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sweet Evil


I'm sure pretty much all of you zits and zombies have seen the Adam Sandler comedy classic Billy Madison which stars a very sexy and very sweet Bridgette Wilson. I'll watch anything that has her in it as the main actress because she's hot. That's the main draw here. That's honestly the only reason why I even considered picking up the copy of this film that I bought recently. I saw that she was the main selling point on the cover of the dvd and thought to myself "A horror/thriller type movie with Bridgette Wilson. I have to see this." It wasn't too pricey either. Maybe 4 or 5 bucks. I had no clue what kind of a twisted, psychotic ride I was about to embark upon. It makes me think twice about having a surrogate mother if for some reason my wife and I can't conceive. Jenny is just all out insane, and her character is one of those that you end up really despising by the time this whole thing is over. Is this film well put together? Hell yes. The acting, camera work and situations that these people go through in this movie is just daunting. I'm just glad I don't live in a trailer.

Bridgette Wilson and Peter Boyle? I'm stoked!

Murder your daddy in a camper.

How dare you pour that beer down the drain?

That was a rager.

I don't trust this surrogacy guy.

C'mon Jenny, what are you banging this old bastard for?

Get busy.

Dude, you don't want to know the real story.

Their house is fuckin' sick!!

Man, Jenny needs her head checked.

I'm pretty sure that drinking while you're pregnant is a bad idea. But that's just my opinion.

Oooooooookkkkkkkk.... drawing a sad face around your belly button to show that "the baby is sad" is just damn weird.

Don't do it Mike. You're better than that.

The scenes towards the end of the film are the ones that really make you cringe and second guess if you yourself even want to have kids. I personally was disturbed by the scene where Jenny goes into Mike's room while he's sleeping and starts spraying the shit out of the room with Raid because "she saw a fly and didn't want it hurting the baby." The baby hasn't even been born yet and you're going to be huffing in Raid fumes, not to mention you've already drank a bunch of wine as well. This fetus is going to be disfigured from the beginning. Also, just how the scene was acted out where Jenny draws a frowning face around her belly button with lipstick was just out there. Bridgette Wilson was excellent in this film and I was very surprised at how well everything was executed. Give this a spin if you have the chance, and please, drink your beer instead of pouring it down the drain. Thank you.      

No comments:

Post a Comment