Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Last Slumber Party


Horror trash extraordinaire Steven Cisna introduced me to this originally back when my wife and I were still down in Champaign. He asked me one time at work, "wanna see a movie that has some of the worst and most hilarious editing you've ever seen?" And, of course, since I was still a newb with this horror business at the time, I obliged. He looked on Youtube and showed me a clip from The Last Slumber Party in whence the hospital escapee slices the throat of one of the guys, it cuts to a girl in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror, and then you see the same slashing happen a second time, the same way and then he stares into the camera all psychotic like. I laughed furiously at the poor edit job and said "I need to see this movie!" So the next day, he brought me the double pack (which now I own) that consists of this film and Terror at Tenkiller. This film is a garbage masterpiece. Get a copy. On Amazon, it's about $6.
 
Yeah! Fucking heavy metal!!
 
Look at me! I'm in your window!
 
I can't believe this dork's nickname is "science".
 
 A pre-frontal lobotomy. That's what we all need.

Aww, but driving a car into a swimming pool would be so much fun.

Two slow, horrible neck slicings in a row.

These mooks don't need halloween masks. They already look like mutants.

The worst wallpaper of all time.

Linda's mom must be deaf.

Tommy probably is a fag.

There are no words for this death scene. I could say it's legendarily bad I guess.

This whole movie consists of people climbing in and out of windows.

   There's nothing more satisfying than getting through a movie like The Last Slumber Party, and actually enjoying it. I know that these types of horror flicks aren't for everyone, and you have to have a certain mindset going in. But just pretend that you're high as a kite or drunk off your ass and you'll make it. I would highly recommend this as a t.v. party movie with about four or five friends, a pizza, and some sort of strong ale. That would set the perfect tone for this mess. Or you could be adventurous (like me) and watch it by yourself. Either way, I strongly suggest that all of you zits and zombies have this as part of your horror line up. As far as trash horror goes, this is magnifico'. Perfection. A must have. Oscar lives here. It smells, I'm going home.     


No comments:

Post a Comment