Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Psycho Beach Party


Ooooooooohhhh bbbooooooooyyyy.... this is the film I've been waiting for all year, zits and zombies. The movie that was going to make me want to bob for apples in a glass container of hydrochloric acid. The flick that made me decide I wanted to douse myself in lighter fluid and set myself on fire. The ultimate "I want to hang myself with an extension chord" kind of movie... Psycho Beach Party. This film is an adaptation of an off-Broadway play originally titled Gidget Goes Psychotic, and if this movie is any indication of how the original play was put together, I have no clue how it garnered such a fan base or made any money. As of right now, this movie is my number one worst of the year. I'm not even going to sugar coat this shit. Everything about this is completely atrocious and piss poor. There isn't even the slightest amount of entertainment value other than some attractive females. Sometimes, that's just not enough. 

   The Fonz in a horror flick. This should be interesting.

 Diane! Three heads!! Bwwahahahahaahhhahhaa!

"Want a weiner?"

Who could pass up a cute redhead?

More than one Go-Go girl please.

Einhorn is Finkle?! Finkle is Einhorn?!

I never thought I would see Zelda Spellman ever again.

   Starcat is such a stupid nick name.

This shift in gears is kind of... off center.

Sweet Jesus, this green screen is bad. Really bad.

Ok, I'm uncomfortable with male wrestling and lotion being squirted on them. Wrong. Wrong.

"I'm not a pepperoni!"

That's a really stupid looking hat.

Florence is back all of a sudden?!

What-the-hell-is-wrong-with-these-two-guys?

 I just... (sighs heavily). This movie just took so much mental energy to watch. I actually paused it 40 minutes in and said out loud to myself, "do I really have to watch the rest of this?" No. Of course not. But, I forced myself to watch it to the end and I don't know how I made it. The acting, dialogue, camera work, green screen of them all surfing, the guy-girl detective, the really cute but really psychotic redhead.... dear lord. I don't think I'm going to find anything worse than this this year zits and zombies. And if I do, Cinema Slayer is over. I won't be able to conduct myself properly anymore. Waterboarding. That sounds sane right about now.
 

1 comment: