Thursday, October 14, 2021

Black Pumpkin-My first review for Halloween this year


 
Ah, yes zits and zombies- I have been putting my blood, sweat and pumpkin seeds this year into doing actual reviews on my Youtube channel instead of whatever I did last year. I did make six "Halloween" videos for October last year, but I still don't really like how any of them turned out. This year, however, I have been doing full reviews of some great season-themed pictures and Black Pumpkin is the first one.

Bloody Bobby-Bloody Bobby-Bloody Bobby.

Black Pumpkin is a fantastic modern indie slasher that is nothing short of fun and full of references to other great films like John Carpenter's They Live, the original Halloween and Friday The 13th. The kids' teacher is named Mr. Carpenter for hell's sake. Films like Black Pumpkin don't take themselves to seriously and are there to entertain, put a smile on your face during Halloween time and to make you feel better about yourself after you've eaten an entire bag of candy corn. Make sure to check your candy-it might be perverted.     

No comments:

Post a Comment