Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Back from the dead-possibly?!

It's been quite a long time since I've written anything new on here zits and zombies, because of, well... life. As you can see though, I have slowly been updating everything on here with my new logo, I took down all of my old links and put up the new ones for my merch store, Instagram and Youtube channel and a couple of other things of interest. I have a photography website where I sell my camerawork on photoshelter.com and the link for Windmill Home Entertainment is there because not only are the guys that run that horror film distribution label kick-ass, but they have contacted me on Instagram and inquired if I wanted to be one of the Youtuber's that they promote on their site when they launch their content creator/reviewer portion of the website.


Of course, I said yes. Why wouldn't I? Have my brains been scooped out with a spoon by The Tarman? I don't think so.


Does this also mean that I will once again be writing random reviews on here as well as producing videos for my Youtube channel? It's very possible. I had left this site/blog (whatever) a long while ago because of that very reason, but ALOT has changed since then and since I'm trying to get myself out there more I don't see why I couldn't do both. All of my old reviews and posts won't be going anywhere, so you can still soak in the oldies if you want to as well as check out my content on Youtube, buy yourself some Cinema Slayer merch and stick your hand down your pants because we all have to do that sometimes. Yeah. Anyways, hope to be writing again soon. Hotchka, zits and zombies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment