Friday, October 29, 2021

Movies I f@$%&*g hate #3- Greetings

 



I wish this was my second movies I fucking hate video, but it isn't. It's my third because I did make a movies I hate video for the absolutely grotesque, putridly shit-fuck stain of a "film" known as Blown. About two minutes after my video tearing that non-sensical fecal filth apart was posted on my Youtube channel, it was immediately blocked and removed because "it violated Youtube's community guidelines". Fuck your guidelines. They even sent me an email with a warning saying something to the effect of that if I ever post a video with similar content like that ever again, my channel will be taken down without so much as a warning or a notice.

So much for "broadcasting yourself". Isn't that the whole point of Youtube in the first place? Oh yeah, that's right-they were bought out by Google many years ago and they don't want you to have any rights or creative freedom. You can be as creative and expressive as you want as long you don't offend someone or hurt someone else's feelings. I don't give a shit about someone else's feelings. I just want to make my content the way that I think it should be made and if they don't like it they can ride a nuke all the way down.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about Greetings, not saying shit about how Google and Youtube are a bunch of lefty pig-snouts. Just watch my video and not the actual movie of Greetings. Trust me, zits and zombies. Worst fucking birthday party of all fucking time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment