Monday, October 25, 2021

Doin' it live with Gcap Recap! Talkin' about the WNUF Halloween Special


 
Zits and zombies, I am floored and honored that my good friend Geoff of Gcap Recap asked me to do a livestream with him on Youtube. Now that my potato-face is out there, the mystery is gone. Not a single one of you has to worry or think about my rotting persona or decaying features ever again.

 Like it ever mattered in the first place.

Geoff and I discuss the wonderful WNUF Halloween Special that has just recently been released on blu-ray by Vinegar Syndrome and their partner label Terror Vision, and go through the main idea and plot of the thing to let you undead know that it is a worthy release. Some of the special features are disappointing because they truly clock in at just barely over a minute, but some extras are better than nothing. I just really wish the WNUF Christmas Special was actually at least featurette length, but unfortunately, it isn't. We also go on tangents about heavy metal horror movies, the Mount Rushmore of them, winter/snowboard horror flicks and shark movies for a brief moment.

This live with Gcap Recap was a blast and I hope we do another one in the near future. Thanks Geoff and to all of you as well. Keep on rotting in the free world.    

No comments:

Post a Comment