Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Barn (Halloween ep. 3 2021)


 
I'm still disappointed in myself at the fact that I waited so long to watch a gem like The Barn. While Halloween is the perfect time to experience new flicks like this, The Barn is one I passed up on for God knows what reason five years ago when it was first released, but now that I've sat through it more than once and made this video for it-it's a new favorite. Especially while inducing periodontal gingivitis after sucking down an entire bag of candy corn and washing it down with some random fall or pumpkin ale.

My teeth may fall out soon.

A couple of clown-shoes that are seniors in high school want to leave their mark as making this the best, last Halloween evaaaar so they pull pranks on Linnea Quigley and some kid that looks like he's dressed up as Cyclone from the sega genesis game Kid Chameleon. Costumes and scary stories are stupid by the way. There's a chick that is really trying to look and act like Kat Dennings (which I'm not complaining about) and she makes out with her boyfriend while watching a shitty horror flick at a drive-in. In 3-D. With their 3-D glasses on. Yeah. She's got nice boobs too. The Barn has a lot of solid kills and gore that will make you come back for more. Dr. Rock should be a real t.v. show. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment