Saturday, April 18, 2015

Jug Face



You may or may not have ever heard of a horror review website called "Oh, The Horror!", but that is where I heard about this movie. I was just reading random reviews as I do when I'm on there, and I came across a review for a movie called Jug Face. It sounded kind of stupid. I was correct. It was stupid. Even though Oh, The Horror's review was detailed and thorough, they still didn't really spell out how off or dumb this film really was. I looked it up on Netflix on my phone, and lo and behold, it's on Netflix. I just had to watch this train wreck. I want my 81 minutes back, guys. Just saying.

 Let's bang in the woods while some guy makes pottery!

Why does she keep making comments about this guy's skin?

What the hell is this chick doing? Putting red paint or strawberry jam or something in her panties to fake a period? A miscarriage??

I don't know if it's the movie make up or real life, but Sean Young looks terrible.

The leader of this white trash/cult family is trying really hard to look like Jack Nicholson in his Shining days.

Did this asshole just say, "let me talk to my sis a sec?" They had sex earlier in the movie!! (vomits all over the floor)

So this cult/community wants this brother and sister to have a baby on purpose. Well that just makes things a whole lot worse and disturbing than they were about 20 minutes ago.

These weirdos' basically make blood sacrifices to and worship a freaking hole in the ground. There are no words for this level of dumb-assery.

 Yeah. That's right folks. This movie pretty much boils down to the fact that this little trailer park community worship a hole in the ground and go around saying "the pit wants what it wants." And, whenever the pit wants to eat or kill someone specific that worships it or prays to it, it telepathically tells this autistic guy who's next on the list, and he makes a jug with that person's face on it. Wow. That's fucking dumb. How this film won a few indie movie festival awards is beyond me, but avoid. Please avoid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment