Monday, April 20, 2015

Nurse 3D



Nurse 3D is another random movie I saw at some point on blu-ray and dvd at Walmart during one of the many late night portal jumps (People of Walmart-the portal opens at 10:30pm!) my wife and I used to do when living in Champaign. I was sort of intrigued by the minimalistic cover art with it being pure white with Paz's face on it, smiling ever so seductively and innocently at the same time. After it hit Netflix recently, I remembered it that particular night and put it on my list to watch it for this ever going blog that I have been keeping up with. I'm pretty glad I didn't blind buy it. That would've been a mistake. I probably would've returned it the next night. And I never return ANYTHING.

I absolutely love that see-through outfit that Abby is wearing.

Slutty nurse with a purpose-I dig it!

Damn, it's sexy time in the ER!

Niecy Nash? That's awesome!

Abby wearing nothing but a bra is so hoooooooooottttttttttttt....

Normally bad acting doesn't bother me, but in this movie it just gets in the way of everything else.

I'm not opposed to the lesbian material in this film so far, but I really just want to see more of Abby killing these cheating bastards.

Larry deserved it.

The overall feel of this film is kind of like a graphic novel.

The new HR director is way too fake and happy.

There were plenty of scenes with Paz De La Huerta with pretty much no clothes on, and that's A OK with me. But, I felt like there needed to be more balance. Too much sex and not enough violence. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. But that's really the only saving grace with Nurse 3D is pretty much Paz naked. Oh, and the 3D was probably garbage because there's only one really weak action scene towards the end where you could tell the director was trying to take advantage of the 3D at the last second. Pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment