Monday, April 27, 2015

Night Vision (vhs)


Continuing on and finally getting towards the end of this bag of vhs tapes my friend John gave me awhile ago to watch through, Night Vision starring Fred Williamson was next in line. This film rocked! It felt like the good old days when I used to watch 80's and 90's action flicks with my dad on the weekend when I was still in elementary school. Except with more nudity. I really don't know much about Fred Williamson, but after watching this I definitely want to dig around and see more of his movies in this vain. So freaking entertaining. Guns being shot, alcohol, pointless sex, cops being assholes. You know. Usual cheesy old school action flick type stuff.

Fred Williamson as a cop, with a stogie and a twinkie with candles stuck in it for his birthday. This is going to be a great flick.

So, this guy ran this chick over with his van, but in such a way that she just "falls" right underneath it. That's ludicrous. 

Who goes into a liquor store and buys a shit-ton of twinkies and Barq's root beer??

This is the emptiest freeway I've ever seen.

He's really shooting a grenade launcher at Fred Williamson as he chases him down the freeway?

"Smells like you died in here."

"Do you wash out your rubbers too?" This guy is such a dick!

There are quite a few people in this movie that always have a cigar in their mouth.

HEADSHOT!!

I'm not racist, but there are a lot of black cops in this movie.

This film was a ton of fun to watch and it had me laughing out loud more than a few times because of really dumb dialog or just crazy things that happen throughout. If you've never seen or heard of this movie before, it would fit right in on your shelf next to the likes of pretty much any 80's Arnold/Stallone/Norris/Van Damme movie that everyone has seen millions of times before. And that by no means is a bad thing. If I find a vhs or dvd copy of this somewhere on my game and movie hunting exploits, it will be picked up. Guaranteed. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment