Monday, April 6, 2015

Shredder




This movie comes recommended by Cecil of GoodBadFlicks. I have watched his review of this movie more than once, and he hits the nail on the head the whole time. I bought Shredder on dvd off Amazon after absorbing his review, and I'm still satisfied with the $1.50 that I spent on it, brand new. Sealed. The movie itself is worth less than that, but hey-$1.50 for some cute, bitchy snow bunnies and some gory kills on a ski resort buried in snow? Why not? The cover art that I put at the top of this post is actually way cooler than the actual box art for the movie from MGM. What a surprise.

I guess he "lost his head" while snowboarding? Heh, sorry. Bad joke.

Cute blonde chick in the shower, yes!

Does the annoying jackass always have to have the camcorder to make a "documentary"?

"Secrets in the ladies room" seems like a pretty shitty knock-off of Girls Gone Wild. It's not like those videos aren't shitty already anyway.

Someone take the camcorder from this dumbass.

I think the cop was just stabbed with a screwdriver.

So how is everything covered in snow around this place except for this one special, specific spot?

Stabbed with a giant piece of ice!

Christoff is a jack-off.

The CGI in this film is atrocious.

I've watched this movie more than once and I always think it should've been one of those indie horror releases from Lions Gate. You know, like Jack O Lantern, Monster Man or Jackhammer Massacre? But it's not. It was somehow distributed by MGM. Kudos to them for trying to put out something in the horror genre. I don't even really care if they have before, I'm just too tired to give a shit. This movie is entertaining, I just don't know who this movie is supposed to be for. Idiot's like me and Cecil I guess. Pay the $1.50 for it. Get out of here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment