Monday, April 20, 2015

Wolfcop



I knew right away when I saw this was added to Netflix recently that I had to watch this. The film poster/artwork and just the name Wolfcop screamed "Cinema Slayer, add this to your list!" 98% of the time, my fun loving, b-movie sniffing nose never fails. I think I've talked about this before. Anyway, a cop that turns into a werewolf and shoots bad guys while screwing a hot bartender chick named Jessica that turns out to be some old lady shape shifter reptilian thing in a cult??? My kind of film! Try saying all of that while playing chubby bunny around a camp fire. People are going to choke.

Wake up late, slug a beer, look at your half naked girlfriend sleeping and throw on your police uniform. Best morning ever.

Every cop out there probably has a desk drawer full of aspirin and random alcohol bottles.

"Is this that bigfoot sex tape?"

If I was a cop in Woodhaven, I'd probably be drunk all the time too.

There's always a cult in the woods somewhere.

I don't know how I would feel about a pentagram carved into my chest.

Did they really have to show Lou's dick as he transforms into a werewolf? That was unnecessary.

Finally, I've seen a movie where the dialog has the word Lyncanthropy in it.

The special effects for when Lou turns into a werewolf are cheesy but fantastic.

Did this guy just snort a few lines of pop rocks?

Old school werewolf rules-you can't kill him unless you use silver bullets!

That meth barn went BOOM!!

I really enjoyed Wolfcop. And there is going to be a sequel. I can't wait for it! This initial one had a quick pace, the story moved fast enough so you had to be involved and it was about 78 minutes long. It didn't even come close to dragging on too long or over staying it's welcome. I think being a werewolf would be badass. And I think you checking out Wolfcop would be the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment