Saturday, February 13, 2016

Curve


When I first heard that Julianne Hough was going to be in a horror flick, I gasped. Then I proceeded to laugh. She seems to be the kind of "to high on a shelf" type of personality to stoop or want to stoop to being in a fright flick. But here it is. Curve. It's on Netflix at the moment, and I had it on my que to watch it specifically just to poke fun at it and write some negative comments and jabs about how much of a dreadful piece of shit it was. But I would be mistaken to jot down such slander. Curve was beyond anything I had hoped or expected it to be. I honestly thought it was going to be some shitty fifty dollar budgeted Sharknado type of fare, but it well exceeded my expectations. I enjoyed Curve very much. And Julianne played being trapped inside of a jeep for nearly a week extremely well. I'm actually waiting for her to be in another horror film.
 
You have a long drive ahead of you, girlie.
 
A "fuck you for leaving mix" cd is hilarious.
 
  Overheated engine?
 
Now that was a cheap and clever way to see Julianne with her top off. I'm not complaining of course.
 
If this guy loves this song, he's got some shitty taste in music.
 
Yeah, Christian. We've all heard your bullshit before.
 
Well, things got weird all of a sudden.
 
Then we drove off a cliff.
 
I'd set myself on fire if I woke up and I was covered in black ants.
 
Stuck inside the jeep. Day two.
 
Well, hello again Norman Bates. Nice to see you.
 
Christian is one of those guys that I would love to beat the shit out of in dark alley because he deserves it.
 
 How Julianne went from being a judge on Dancing with the Stars to playing Mallory in Curve is beyond me, but I personally think it was a good career move. I think she's going to make some decent money from this and I'm actually hoping she gets another role in a horror movie. And it was put out by Universal which I didn't expect either. Like I stated earlier, I didn't expect much of anything from this, but I really liked it a lot. Just don't pick up random guys out in the desert named Christian and you'll be fine. And bring plenty of water. I'd hate to see you drive off a cliff.
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment