Thursday, February 2, 2017

Loony in the Woods


I'm sick of getting suckered into watching this bullshit. All I can really say about Loony in the Woods is that I fucking hated it. There isn't really anything hilarious or funny about some redneck douche in a ski-mask with holes cut out for his ears kidnapping and killing the stupidest characters I've ever wasted 69 minutes on. Yeah, the run time is 69 minutes. And no, that's not part of a joke. That just happens to be the length of this Troma-trash. Honestly, I'm running out of insults and harsh words or metaphors to portray these endurance-draining pieces of shit, so I'm just going to say this... don't watch this. Just fucking don't. 

Am I playing Skyrim with winter gloves on? What the hell is going on here?

 Hatchet in the head.

Twitchiest, geekiest, most self-absorbed aerobics instructor of all time.

It's so hard to find good help these days. And back in the 80's apparently.

Someone has an unhealthy obsession with dead chickens.

Aww, I love beagles!

Somehow, that was the most out of place VW advert ever slapped into a movie.

"We got burgers or stew. Rabbit stew."

Robotic neck brace guy is about to die.

I've come to the realization that every character in this film just needs to fucking die already.

Fashion choices including flannel, jeans, tennis shoes, a rope and winter gloves definitely are not for the faint of heart.

Here's the intelligence level of Loony in the Woods-the robot neck brace guy's name is Buttons because he has a button on his neck that makes really idiotic noises and allows him to express himself through the magic of repeating the same fucking phrases over and over again. That's it. I'm sticking with the main IP's from Troma's catalogue and that's it. I'm done wasting my time with anything that has to do with them unless it has the names Toxic Avenger or Class of Nuke'em High plastered all over it. Other than that, the New Jersey giant is dead to me. Move along, there's nothing else to see here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment