Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Intermission 2
























I'll be honest right now my fellow zits and zombies, I'm tired as shit from work. I was going to write a post about either of the films above, but I' just don't have the mojo left in me to do it. The bottoms of my feet are sore, my socks are soaked with sweat from my work boots and I just need to finish this bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Vanilla almond milk. So freaking fabulous. Working 10 hours a night doesn't sound that bad, but when it's on your feet with no sitting what-so-ever (except break and lunch) when you get home, you're just dead. That's all there is to it.
 
Which one of these am I going to re-visit and post a full length "review" of tomorrow? I don't know realistically. It all depends on when I get home, how tired I am and which one I'm in the mood for. Right now, it would be Death Bed the Bed That Eats. But tomorrow morning it could be Escape From Tomorrow. Who knows. I don't.
 
Please, just make yourself some toast or a bagel, pet your dog and just relax. Things will get better. Right? 
 
Sigh.
 
Maybe someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment