Monday, January 19, 2015

Intermission





No, no. Unfortunately, this isn't going to be a post about the movie Motel Hell. I haven't recieved it in the mail yet and I can't wait! I've actually never seen it before, can you believe that? As much as a horror buff and collector as I am, I've never actually seen Motel Hell. I've heard lots of accolades about how demented it is and how there's a crop of people with there heads sticking out of the ground and just lots of weird and bizarre happenings in the film that I can't wait to dive right into.

Amongst the newer additions to my horror collection which include Christmas Evil and Texas Chainsaw 3D on blu ray and Hi-8 Horror Independent 8 and Skinless on dvd, I really can't wait for this for some reason. Mostly this post is just something to add until I have the time to write another "review" about one of the movies in my collection. I just learned earlier at work that I will be working alot of overtime in the next couple of weeks and getting home later than normal really doesn't constitute to me having the time to watch a movie and write at the same time like I did for the first four films I wrote about.

Don't worry. Things will get better.

That's what they all say.

Until next time, keep it gory and silly. For me, not for you.






                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment