Saturday, August 6, 2016

Aaaaaaaanold movies!: Commando


This is my first post for Aaaaaaanold movies! where I will put the body count (if it applies) of how many people Arnold kills in said film, his character's name (because a lot of them have the first name "John" for some very un-creative reason) and all of the main quotes and one liners that he spews through out said film that made me laugh or that I have fond memories of repeating back when I was younger when I first saw the film, or even now re-watching it. It's all in good fun and it's something a little different than just writing about horror all the time, even though that's mainly what Cinema Slayer is all about. Let's Party!

Body Count: An unbelievable kill count of 83 piles up in Commando. He only kills 5 or 6 people up until the last half hour or so, and then when he pays those terrorist assholes a visit on their island where they're keeping his daughter captive - he goes ape shit and blows everyone to pieces. My kind of action flick!

Character Name: John Matrix. See, I told you. The very first one and we already start with a "John". I can't wait to see how many more movies his character is named John.

Quotes: "Right?" "Wrong!!"

"Why don't you have Bennett do it? Sounds like something he would get off on."

"Fuck you."

"I'll be back, Bennett."

"You're a funny guy, Sully. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

"Remember Sully when I told you I would kill you last? I lied."

  "What did you do with Sully?" "I let him go."

"I eat green beret's for breakfast. And I'm very hungry."

"Fuck you asshole!"

"C'mon Bennett, let's party!"

"Let off some steam, Bennett."

No comments:

Post a Comment