Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Dinner's Here! (2016)







Zits and zombies-you have to know about these releases on blu-ray! Lionsgate Entertainment is bringing back Vestron Video from the 80's with the first three releases of Blood Diner, Chopping Mall and Waxwork/Waxwork II! These are collector's editions loaded with extras that any of you gore hounds will be salivating over! Hotchka!

Arrow Video will be cutting out Driller Killer and that means we can all enjoy Tony Coca-Cola and The Roosters in 1080p! Kick ass!! "It's time to rock n' rolla with Tony Coca-Cola!!"

And now, the grand finale- the coup de gras. The blu release that Pavlov has been ringing that bell over for the last couple of days. My number one favorite horror distribution company Camp Motion Pictures is putting into print the greatest slime/grime horror flick of all time-Slime City! It will be on blu-ray, not only that but it will also include it's sequel Slime City Massacre ! I can not wait for all of these to hit cyber shelves on their respective release dates so I can waste precious money to add them to the collection in my dusty ass basement! 

(They all can currently be pre-ordered on Amazon or their respective distribution websites. I did not get paid to write this post, I just did it because I'm excited about these titles and as a horror fanatic, you should be too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment