Monday, August 29, 2016

Shedding Skin/Changes


A lot of things have been changing as of late, and I've been bombarded and forced to comply. But, of course it's always a good thing to shed my skin once in a while. If I don't, I lose sight-I lose focus. And no one wants that. I will get back into collecting, watching and writing, I just need some time to get adjusted to my new work schedule (yes, I have started a new job as of last week) and I am working during the day indefinitely. That will surely give me more time during the week and the weekends to watch, write and scour the tremulous wastelands of the Chicago-land area looking for more gems to add to my ever growing horror collection that resides in probably the dustiest, most cob-web filled basement that any of my closest family and friends have ever sulked down into. Well, that actually might be going to far, but I think you get the point. 

The point is, change is inevitable. It isn't always good, but you can't stop it. In this case, it ended up being great. And I'm glad I can actually go to bed and wake up at a normal time. 

This cinnamon pecan cake is pretty damn good. Shit. I got crumbs in the keyboard.

See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment