Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Aaaaaaaanold movies!: Terminator 2 - Judgement Day


Let's be real here - is there anything about Terminator 2 that any of you guys really need to know about?? This is, hands down, the greatest fucking action flick ever committed to celluloid. Period. There is no need for an explanation, no need to elaborate, no need to expunge on any details... it's the biggest blockbuster of 1991 and it destroyed in theaters raking in $519.8 million with only a $100 million budget. If the end really does come about in such a way as it does in this film, take my $9 for a seat - I'm pumped.

Body Count: Amazingly, if you pay pretty close attention to who is actually doing all of the killing in this movie, I really should have done this post about Robert Patrick's character in this film (the T-1000) instead of Arnold playing the Terminator, because the only actual kill he has in here is the T-1000 itself. 

Character Name: The Terminator/T-101

Quotes: " I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle."

"I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over metal endo-skeleton."

"Because you told me too."

"He'll live."

"Come with me if you want to live."

"Chill out, dickwad."

"Hasta la vista, baby!" 

"Excellent." 

"Stay here, I'll be back." 

"I need a vacation." 

No comments:

Post a Comment