Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tanked Announcement/Aaaaaanold movies!


Zits and zombies, I have some disheartening news that happened upon me last week... I was let go from my job. I know, I know. It hurts. Actually, no, it kind of doesn't. The place that I was working at for the past 2 1/2 years was slowly churning it's way into a cesspool of greed, favoritism and piss poor business ethics. Oh, the management was God awful as well. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy I don't have to deal with that place anymore. It was mentally and physically draining to the point where I just didn't have the energy to do much of anything except drool into my pillow when I went to sleep after working for about 11 hours on my feet moving heavy ass motors and air conditioners by hand. So, ultimately I say thank you for firing my ass. Now I actually have the time to spend with my wife and our two dogs. Even though I'm not making any money at the moment.  

Now that that is out of the way, I have a couple of more posts left to do in my Box Set-itis series that I still haven't completed yet and then it's on to another series I've been wanting to do called "Aaaaaanold movies!" where I will basically watch a movie that has Arnold starring in it, and just write a post consisting of my thoughts on the film along with his one liners there in. Easy peasy. I have the list all ready for you zits and zombies, and yes, I know. It's not horror related. I'm still going to post about horror in between. I promise.

Aaaaaaanold movies!

The Terminator
The Terminator 2
The Terminator 3
Terminator Genysis
Total Recall
True Lies
Commando
Red Heat
Raw Deal
Collateral Damage
End of Days
Batman and Robin
 Jingle all the Way
 The Last Stand
Maggie
The Last Action Hero
Predator
Kindergarten Cop
Eraser
Conan the Barbarian
Conan the Destroyer
Red Sonja
Running Man
Pumping Iron
   

No comments:

Post a Comment