Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me (vhs)

 

Happy Birthday To Me is another one of the many movies I borrowed from Steven (Champaign) when I first decided to get into this insane hobby. He randomly gave it to me to borrow along with Return to Sleepaway Camp and House of the Devil. Those two flicks kick ass. I actually wrote a post about Return awhile ago. I really enjoyed Happy Birthday even though it's basically another run of the mill slasher, I thought it was pretty well put together. And there aren't too many that revolve around someone's birthday. The "Crawford's Top Ten" need a good swift kick in the pants anyway. Bunch of yuppie bastards.

 Who names their bulldog Winston?

This guy never stops.

Typical outsider bullshit.

George is a rat. Get over it.

Someone's a creepy stalker.

Is Virginia really listening to a 70's funk cassette while getting undressed?

That static discharge was ssssoooo fake.

I never knew motocross was so exciting!

Face-first dirt bike smoothie!

Reminds me of Re-Animator. Severed head in a tray.

It's the best when yuppies fight among themselves. Quality entertainment.

Bench pressing is pretty grueling, isn't it?

Brain surgery always looks so uncomfortable.

All Alfred wants to do is stuff Virginia. Heh. I couldn't resist.

  Maxwell loves his wine, women and shish kebab... shoved down his throat! That's the death scene that is most talked about in this film and I don't think it could make it without it. You'll never see anyone get killed with a shish kebab except for in Happy Birthday to Me. Damn, now I want to grill some of those. See you at Jewel.

No comments:

Post a Comment