Saturday, November 28, 2015

Updates/Final post for 2015


This is the final post for this year, zits and zombies. I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving with your family and friends, and I wish you all a happy, healthy and safe Christmas as well. If you don't like the fact that I wrote "Christmas" instead of "Holiday" then you can kiss my ass. It would be grammatically incorrect anyway. 
 
This time of year is always very stress inducing, but somehow it always ends up being worth it as there is time set aside to spend with family and friends that you don't really get to see a whole lot during the rest of the year. And that's what it should be about. Not people getting trampled on Black Friday because a bunch of brainless assholes are trying to get a fucking vegetable steamer or that new 4k model tv they've had their eye on the whole year that they could've purchased a few months prior without going to the hospital or punching someone in the face. But whatever. That's one of the reasons I hate society. To many materialistic ideals.

So with that being said, have a Merry Christmas, buy as many red cupped coffees from Starbucks as you can, puke from over drinking egg nog and buy gift cards for everyone. Because your lazy and thoughtless.

Oh, by the way. I have a podcast/movie talk type of deal I am going to start recording called Cinema Slayer Presents: Pukenstein. If you have ever watched or heard of an internet show called GoodBadFlicks (hosted by film review genius Cecil) I highly recommend going on his website and Youtube channel and checking it out. Pukenstein is going to be something similar to what he does, but just not as in depth. And I don't like writing scripts either, so it will be off the cuff and spontaneous. And I hope it works out. Here's the static title for it:


 Thanks again zits and zombies for all the support. See you all in January of 2016. It will be another great year.


No comments:

Post a Comment