Thursday, November 5, 2015

Rl Stine's Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It

 

I normally don't look for these sort of of teen/tween type of movies, especially Halloween themed ones. Every once in a while though, one catches my eye and for some reason I feel compelled to check it out. Maybe it's because my wife and I and some friends recently saw the Goosebumps movie (which was kick-ass by the way) or because this particular R.L. Stine film boasts Tobin Bell on the front cover of the dvd. Or maybe I was just in that rare mood where I wanted something light and Halloween themed at the same time. Whatever the case may be, I actually had some fun watching this on Netflix, and truthfully, I might even get the dvd next time we make a Walmart run. It's only five bucks. Yeah I know- I'm 30, not 13.

Tobin Bell?!

There's a monster in your closet!

"Ultra Gorgonzola"- that's a hilarious name for a video game, dad! 

Cassie's room kicks ass!

Stop it mom- there's nothing wrong with being goth. Or a non-conformist.

C'mon Cassie- that kid looks like a lame douchebag.

Cue the stupid, preppy cheerleader bitches!

This random Halloween store looks epic... and Tobin Bell is the shop keep? Hotchka!

I'm half expecting the Billy Doll to come around the corner.

I love Halloween parties.

How does it feel, you uptight bitch?

Grotesque front yard-well done good sir.

Better ingredients. Better pizza. Papa Johns.

"The Evil Thing" is kind of like a Deathclaw from Fallout and the alien from The Deadly Spawn had a kid.

 As I said in at the start, I had fun watching this one. Cassie did a fantastic job getting that preppy bitch back for embarrassing her in front of the whole school during lunch time by filling the Halloween pinata with live cockroaches. And then when said bitch busted it open in front of the whole school at the Halloween dance, they all fell on her, she freaks out and tumbles right onto the cake next to the stage. Karma's a bitch. If your in the mood for something Halloween themed but also want it to be light hearted, give this a go. Where's my trapper keeper?    

No comments:

Post a Comment