Monday, November 9, 2015

Insaniac (A Night to Dismember boxset)





















A Night to Dismember is a box set that I borrowed from Steve over this past weekend and I already had that terrible feeling brewing deep down that this was going to be a shit-filled journey. The very first movie that is listed on the back of the box is a 2002 film called "Insaniac" which already connotes that I'm probably either going to bleed from the eyes while watching it or just run out into oncoming traffic after it's over. I was correct either way. Insaniac is the equivalent of being room-spinning drunk, high as a kite and half conscious while watching static on a tv at full volume. You don't know what the fuck is going on. The only last piece of wording I can muster before writing my various chunks I jotted down during this suicide heap is that whoever directed Insaniac needs to see a damn psychiatrist. 

Greatest party dance of all time.

Ugly ass lesbos.

Is this supposed to be a Halloween party or... what is this?

I hope this shitty, repetitive electronic music doesn't last through the whole film.

I've never heard of anyone meeting someone at the library that they wanted to date.

Are you Jesus?!  

This Jesus guy loves shooting guns at nothing.

And the point of taking apart a telephone is....?

There is a tv with a giant glowing eye on the screen swinging from a rope. OOOooooookkkkkkk.

"Hang Loose."

Some woman's kitchen sink is full of mud from the backyard.

I see myself. I see myself. I see myself. I see myself. I see myself. 

After 45 minutes, I don't fucking get it.

Even earlier than that at the 20 minute mark, I lost the will to keep track of what the fuck was going on in this "movie." I did watch about 95% of this piece of elephant excrement only to randomly fall asleep. So what did I do? Rewind to where I fell asleep of course! And what was the ending? A repeat of the same fucking thing I saw before I fell asleep!!!!! Yeah, that's right, the last quarter of this film is the same damn thing as the first! It's only the first film in this set and I already want to jump head first into a meat grindeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!! It can only get worse from here zits and zombies- I just hope that I can make it.

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I didn't warn you. That set is about as bad as the set with Curse On Blancard Hil

    ReplyDelete