Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!/October endcap


My fellow zits and zombies, October has been a hell of a month! I actually can't believe that I even had the time or the energy to watch a movie every single night for the whole month. I didn't think my rickety old bones could take it. Eh, who am I kidding, I'm only thirty! My work schedule has been so brutally up and down that I fell asleep through a good portion of what I had set up for myself to watch for the month of October... and you were all there, next to me in my basement while I had my hand down my pants viewing such classics as Re-Animator, The Exorcist, Halloween... it was a fantastic list and an even more fantastic Halloween season because I went back and revisited some movies that I hadn't seen in quite some time. Hope you all had a solid Halloween with your zit or zombie children and family and friends. Eat the rest of that candy-diabetes doesn't form on it's own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment