Monday, November 23, 2015

Night Feeder (Bleeding Skull! dvd)

 
Night Feeder is the second release from Bleeding Skull! and Mondo that I recently added to my collection. It looked and smelled just as promising as Soultangler did in the trailer. I was pretty correct. The acting and dialogue are just terrible and have nothing redeeming to speak of, but that's the beauty of these forgotten/mostly un-released horror gems is that their $2 budget drives them to be entertaining in spite of their grossly low limitations. Watching these horror flicks really are a treat because you can sit there and say you've seen an underground film that no-one has ever heard of and no one (and I mean no one) gives a good goddamn about. Except you. And me. And maybe 3 other people. But without people like us, these exciting diamonds and rubies would be lost to the dust of time forever. So... buy yourself a copy of Night Feeder on dvd and get fucking wasted watching it. Because that's what I did. 

"If I lived in this neighborhood, I'd take a long vacation. Visit the in-laws. And I've been divorced for five years."
 
Why the fuck does a guy have a boa constrictor at a bar?
 
Madonna Wannabe.
 
A guy with an Accept jacket is always cool.
 
This "heavy metal club" looks like it's in some dude's garage.
 
This guy is a terrible forklift driver.
 
That homeless guy is really digging through the trash.
 
Who keeps a toothbrush, in a baggie, in their pocket, so they can brush their teeth while waiting for someone at the front door??
 
"The Disease" is such a generic band name.
 
These construction workers are fucking idiots.
 
What's up with this homeless, dumpster diving guy?
 
Drunk as balls.
 
Holy shit! That golden gate bridge shot looks exactly like the one from Full House.
 
 I'm surprised I took that many notes for this flick considering how drunk I was while watching this. I drank a whole bottle of Arrogant Bastard/Double Bastard by myself before the movie was even over. And I puked six times. But, I had a great time. Night Feeder is so worth it. Next time, though I'll be sober so I can soak in all that shitty acting. Potato chips.



No comments:

Post a Comment