Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome back! 2016 on Cinema Slayer begins!



Zits and zombies, welcome back! I hope all of you had a safe, healthy and happy segue into 2016! I can feel it in my bones that this year will be even better than last year because now that I finally solidified a writing style and a specific way to take notes and watch the horror films that I feel I need to post about, this year and beyond is going to be a blast! 

I also have some sick news to dispense- Josh Schafer (the Josh Schafer of Lunchmeat Magazine) and I have been e-mailing each other on and off in the past few months, and I will be starting to work on an article for the next printed issue! Hotchka! It will be about the VHS only psychological thriller "Scalpel" because I have it on VHS and pretty much no one has ever heard of it. Prime meat! Anyway, that's going to be killer! Josh also informed me that Lunchmeat #9 will be in print towards the end of February, so that will be amazing as well! Can't wait!

I also will be purchasing a microphone so I can get back on track with doing the Pukenstein podcast as well. If you haven't a had a chance to check out the first three episodes I did with my camera, here's the Youtube link for the Cinema Slayer channel:


Prepare yourselves, zits and zombies... the new year is here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment