Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Box Set - itis: Twisted Terror Collection


One of the earliest box sets that I added to my collection, the Warner Brothers Twisted Terror Collection is among my favorites. Three of the films are worth buying this box for, and the other three you can live without, but overall it's still a cool set to have in any zits' or zombies' collection. I remember being on the hunt specifically for one of the movies in this set, Dr. Giggles (the best one in the box) and starting to realize that the Warner print of that dvd was part of a collection what with the Twisted Terror logo at the top of the case along with other movies I kept running across with the same. I recommend this set to those of you wanting to see a little bit into what Warner has on the "obscure" side of horror in their line up (even though I really wouldn't consider any of these films to really be "obscure" or "unknown").

  Price I paid: $9.99

Where did I find it?: Amazon (US)

Print: Warner Brothers

Run #: Probably the first.

Movies Included: From Beyond the Grave, Dr. Giggles, The Hand, Deadly Friend, Eyes of a Stranger, Someone's Watching Me! 

Is it worth it?: I believe it is. It looks cool on your shelf and it contains classics such as Dr. Giggles, The Hand and Deadly Friend. The other three are nothing to sneeze at in reality, but they're films that you could probably live without unless your some kind of weirdo Warner Brothers completionist or something. Seriously though, buy it for the three aforementioned films and you'll be satisfied. The doctor is in.

Final: Add it to your collection if only for Dr. Giggles alone or as a cheap-o box to have on the shelf to admire for years to come. Its time for your cough medicine and some Dr. Mario. 

No comments:

Post a Comment