Saturday, January 9, 2016

Sorority Babes in the Slime Bowl-o-rama


There's really no reason for it, but I have been wanting a copy of this for my collection for the longest. I finally ordered and received my copy in the mail a couple of days ago, and I was very excited about it. I already knew it was going to be horrible. I already knew that it had a jive-talking imp that lived inside of a bowling trophy for thirty years. I was already aware that there was a shit ton of female nudity. You think I'm going to complain about that? So, in terms of Full Moon, this is one of the more entertaining ones for sure. USA Up All Night used to play the shit out of this one in the 80's and 90's and I'm sure a lot of you kind-of, sort-of remember it. I remember seeing bits of it myself at my grandparents' house on more than one occasion when I slept over because they had cable and my family didn't. Lisa is such a babe.

 These are the three dorkiest college guys ever in a movie.

Lots of breasts!

"I think you just like paddling girls fannies." So do I, ladies. So do I.

I never thought I would say this, but voyerism kicks ass!

A better view?! You're right there!

My tongue is on the floor. Sorry. Naked women do that to me.

Lock-picking with a bobby pin also works in the Fallout series. Don't forget that.

Malls in the 80's were so much cooler than the ones we have now.

Linnea Quigley is the shit!

A jive talking Imp! Hysterical!

Why would a fat guy get his nails done?!

Damn, Lisa is sexy!

Severed head bowling could catch on. You never know.

Sorority Babes is one of those flicks where no matter how may times you watch it, it never gets dull or boring, seeing the same chicks naked over and over again never gets worn out and the hilariously terrible voice acting from Uncle Impy makes you puke all over your basement floor from laughing so damn hard. Face it-it's a cheesy classic that I think even you would enjoy. Some heads are gonna roll. Oooops. Wrong reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment