Monday, January 4, 2016

Blue Ruin

 

I have officially added "watch more revenge flicks" to my to do list for the rest of my life. The only one I've really ever sought out on purpose to sit through has been the original I Spit on Your Grave. It's a tough one. The rape scene in that film seemingly goes on forever and it's just so damn hard to watch because if you have any shred of humanity as a man, you want to just jump right in the scene in your tv and just murder those motherfuckers as they go on. Blue Ruin is another revenge flick that I watched a little bit ago on Netflix, and I give it my highest regards so far for this year. Everything about this film is just grade-a and it deserves every accolade that is given to it. Dwight is a bad-ass, and he didn't even know it.

Desperate to run away?

Sometimes I think I'd rather be a beach bum.

The asshole that ruined Dwight's life is getting out of prison, huh? I foresee some cool shit coming.

I was thinking "where does he get money for gas?" But, can collecting.

The dick that ruined your life, I presume?

So... was that it?

Dwight looks... completely different.

You better have a damn gun in that house.

Crossbow vs. Double Barrel, who will win-not who I expected.

Damn that shit is deep, son.

Having someone locked in the trunk of a car would be fun. Just kidding.

Ben works for GWAR!!! Cool!

I love Ben-he's a fucking Gun Nut!!! 

Ben is absolutely my favorite character in the entire film. He's a stagehand for the comedy metal band GWAR  and he's a gun collector- and Dwight's best friend. He knows his shit with rifles and firearms. Human hunting? These assholes deserved it. I won't destroy the ending for you, but let's just say that Dwight brought Christmas down on that family very early that year. And they got every gift they had on their lists.   

No comments:

Post a Comment