Thursday, January 7, 2016

Trippin'


I may have mentioned this before, but I've been a pretty big fan of Camp Motion Pictures for pretty much the whole time I've been into this craziness. I have what I consider a pretty complete collection of Camp films as well. There's still a few I want to get my dirty mitts on, but I'm not writing this to talk about the holes in my collection. I'm going to dull your eyes with the movie Trippin'. It's really just, mediocre. Even by Camp standards. And that's saying something. Because they have in print: Woodchipper Massacre, both Video Violence films, Captives, The Basement, Beauty Queen Butcher... they have a long laundry list of SOV classics in my opinion. But Trippin'... it's just not as good. I'll probably watch it more than once because it's from my favorite horror distribution company, but that's really the only reason. Ganja.

What a sweet leg scar.

I hate it when people put their feet up on the dashboard while someone else is driving somewhere. 

Troma ads in the background make me smile.

A cute chick that takes artistic photos of roadkill? Eh, why not.

This brunette chick is such a damn square.

Titties and Joe Dirt.

Eagle Eye's cabin has that warm, woodsy feel to it.

Square girl deep-throating? I'm genuinely surprised.

Blue skull bong.

Was that a bear trap in Zed's knee?

Damn it, Zed. Stay concious.

"Chopping some fire wood" has a new meaning now.

If you're new to the horror collecting community and you're interested in Camp Motion movies, don't start with Trippin'. Watch their films that are in the Retro 80's line first. You'll have a better grasp of what they're about and you'll be prepared for any shitty or mediocre film you come across. They build character and mental endurance. Basically, if you're already a Camp fan you know what to expect. If you're not, start with Video Violence or Ghoul School. You'll thank me for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment