Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Victorville Massacre


Trolling and choosing random horror flicks on Hulu Plus to watch can be a challenge. There's so many movies on there just in that category alone that it will make your head spin. So far, most of them seem to be stuck in this mid-grade, mediocre, indie-purgatory where none of these films will be liked, appreciated or even bought copies of. Well, I'm not going to be an advocate for The Victorville Massacre either. It's piss poor... everything. There's nothing illustrious about it and I will never watch it ever again. The only thing that it half way redeems itself with are the young women that "star" in it. All of them are hot. Other than that, it's a complete waste of everyone's time. Also, it just felt like there were too many twists in it and it felt disjointed and all over the place. But of course zits and zombies, this is just my opinion. I'm not recommending it to any of you however. Just steer clear and keep on driving.

  "Fucking kids." Fucking cops.

Reverse mohawk. Nice.

  Well, these two bumbling cops are dead.

I love chicks with black hair.

 "C'mon, we've all seen your tits." What about yours, fat-ass?

Don't do it. This assclown is just trying to get between your legs.

The police chief is so overacted.

A toast to a great weekend and pussy. I can dig it.

Who plays Wii bowling, by themselves at their own house party with a shit ton of hot females?!

This is the lamest house party I've ever seen.

 "I fucking hate Victorville!" So do I!

 At the end of the night (or day, whichever) if you're on Hulu Plus looking for a random horror flick to check out, por favor do not watch The Victorville Massacre. I can only recommend it to see some really cute brunettes, red-head and blonde and some really annoying Patton Oswald wanna be get fucking stabbed because he deserves it. Because he's fat. And not funny. And he's a dick. And I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment