Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Werewolf Fever


Ever seen a horror flick were the monster didn't look like it was supposed to? Or 99% of it took place in a shitty, middle of nowhere burger joint? Or said monster chewed off a girls leg while she's in the middle of roller skating only to have her leg roll away in hilarity? Maybe the boss of King Burger is a fat dick that just barks orders and makes fun of his staff? Well, all of that and a whole lot more happens in Werewolf Fever! I'm honestly not to sure if there's another horror film or otherwise that I could or should compare this one to, but I thought it was fun as a one time watch. Originally I just wanted to snag this as a blind buy, and now that I've watched it on FrightPix, I'm still undecided if I want a copy of not. Maybe I should. It's not to expensive. Hell, it's under ten dollars on Amazon. I don't know. Watch it and let me know if you would buy a copy of it.

Worst hot dog costume I've ever seen.

Odi is a fat, dirty sum na' bitch.

Helly-copters.

"They didn't probe my ass, but I bet they wanted to!"

A full fledged grill jockey... what the hell?

I miss judged Odi earlier. He's fucking hilarious.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen or heard of someone scrubbing the asphalt with a mop and a bucket.

Rabies? Lycanthrope? Teddy Ruxpin?

Rockabilly rock star.

   Everyone keeps saying "grill jockey". That isn't a real thing, is it?

Well, now I know where the box art came from.

This has to be said- the werewolf in this doesn't even look like a werewolf. It looks like a giant, mutated fruit bat that lost it's wings. Just being honest here.

  Once again zits and zombies, this movie was fun. The special effects were actually pretty well put together and there was a decent amount of gore. There was more gore than I expected there to be. The werewolf however, needed more work. He just... didn't look like a werewolf. At all. I stated this earlier, but it really did look like a giant, wingless fruit bat. That sounds like some weird delicacy at a wing bar. Buffalo Wild Wings-call me. I've got a menu idea. If you're a werewolf fanatic looking for a new edition to your movie collection, watch this first before you buy it- you might be disappointed. Or you might be into it because of just how low budget it is. That's what makes these kinds of films fun. Where's my roller skates?  

No comments:

Post a Comment