Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Slumber Party Massacre III


After watching the first two Slumber Party Massacre films, it almost seemed like a stretch to be able to consume the third entry in the franchise. The first one was an attempt at being a solid slasher flick in the vein of Friday the 13th or any of the Halloween or A Nightmare on Elm Street  entries, and the sequel kind of reminded me of Texas Chainsaw Massacre II where it was the complete opposite and didn't really take itself seriously at all. The second Slumber Party movie is still my favorite in my opinion. This one really is just kind of "there" and feels distant from the other two movies because it really doesn't carry anything over from the first two movies (except naked chicks and a dude with a giant drill) and just feels unnecessary. Am I glad it was made though? Of course! The franchise really doesn't feel whole without this one because it fills that gory gap between pointless and needed. It's just another mindless entry with boobs and blood. And we all need a little boobs and blood. And power tools. 

I want to play the "Life's a Beach" expansion for Duke Nukem' 3D suddenly.

Who is this guy? Kurt Cobain?

I love volleyball. No, seriously, I really enjoy volleyball.

All of these guys look like doucher beach bums.

California girls. Fine, fresh, fierce.

Andy Warhol is dead, isn't he?

The urge to bang Maria is overwhelming. The huge hair, the leather jacket and high heeled boots. Jesus Christ.

Hheeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeeeessss the dumbass squad!

Ghouls!

Smells like teen spirit.

Getting impaled by a "house for sale" sign is definitely a new kill I've never seen before.

Aww yeah, risky business.

 Ok, fine. I really dug Slumber Party Massacre III. Big deal. Just because it doesn't have any connection or continuity to the other two movies doesn't mean you still can't have good time being involved with it. I loved it because it actually conveyed a heavy tone of tension and the killer with the drill in this movie was really out there. And he was pretty determined to wipe the floor with everyone. Slumber III was pretty brutal as well. And Maria. My god Maria. I became very distracted by that big hair and heeled boots. As far as the main three movies go in this franchise, these are it. I hope you enjoyed reading my posts as much as I had writing them and watching the movies, zits and zombies. If I watch any of the other Massacre movies that are out there, I will definitely write something. TTFN. Ta Ta For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment